Monday, October 26, 2009

Lifesize

Pretty Long back I had thought that I have seen something like all kinds of girls possible to exist in this world. I had named the so called thing I wanted to write - Lifesize.

Lifesize would be a book by me ofcourse (so nothing great)... of 7 volumes... it will speak of 7 different women... woman of today, of past, rich, poor and whatever you can imagine woman to be like...



Now you will ask me why suddenly about the long lost book or its stories... well for this song... 'Bikhri Bikhri' of Whats your Rashee... reminds me of the book... There is nothing specific tradegy I have seen happen with women, heard them.. read about them.. seen them reported but I dont know this tpic is something I get emotional about...

I hate to see girls being oppressed... I hate guys because of the same...

This song tells me tales of all the woman around the world trying to meet ends... trying hard even when they dont have space to go out to...

I mean.. possibly... indeed I am sure.. woman is God's best creation till date... girls have sensitivity and simultaneously, we understand. We can deal with all sorts of things, survive.. we got emotions but we can kill as well...

I really donno why am writing all this.. suddenly I come across this song in youtube and it reminded me of Lifesize and I thought of writing this blog entry...

Guys - no offense... nothing personal!

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...