Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Special Messages

Hi my Dearest Hair

First and foremost, I am seriously so happy that you have finally shown some love and stopped falling off at that awfully high pace. I have loved you since I have known myself and just see you leave was heart-breaking. However, even in what can only be called the worst of times, you didn't leave me just like that. I will not fail to mention that you had your successors replacing you, almost instantly. However, seeing you fall once was still very bad.
It took you some time but finally you did realize that on my head you were like a crown but down there, it was just plain dirt and filth.

Anyways, now that you have decided to stay, I am really happy. I just still have one little thing that hurts me so much... why won't you grow longer?
I mean, it's been so long that I am trying to grow you. Everytime I see that you have so big and so dreadful split-ends. I get you trimmed and then wait for a few weeks. You grow back to the same length and then you have that big and dreadful split-ends again.

I mean... common! What is wrong with you? Just a few more inches... that's all. And it's not like I am asking you for anything. Instead, I take such care of you and apply so many good things. Still, you do this to me.

So here, in front of the entire world, I am telling you how much you mean to me and I just want you to grow longer.

With Lots of Love,

Ps : In serious admiration of The Sneeze. So visit it, if you haven't so far.

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...