Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Dasvidaniya....................


Farewell.... As my entire batch are caught in d word with all the preparations and arrangements, let me take a moment off to express a few of my emotions attached with the same...

This farewell seems like bidding adieu to people we hav ever known in Birla.. Something like everyone who has been ever here for us... To guide us.. To help us.. To scold us.. To be angry with us.. To pamper us.. And many more will be gud and apparently they say for d greater good...
in no amount of tym we saw batches leave one after the another... Sad part iz that this one leaves us to be d resppnsible one...

my concern iz not if i cud taked responsibility or not.. Bt it iz that dont knw whr tym flew and thr are still words left unsaid...

I maynot hav been close to all seniors.. Maybe none.. I m not d type u see.. First tym wen i came here.. I jus thot seniors were elder bro n sis who will be thr fr us at all tyms... Here i learnt different..

i dont have a gud vocab but rite now specially i find myself at a loss of words to say all i hav to.. All i need to.. Vague.. Not emotional... Let me jus say that each one of u held a very speciLl n beautiful place ib my life... N i jus hope u best fr everythin in lyf... Stay blessed!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...