Wednesday, June 26, 2013

~*~*~*~*~*~* Online Graphic Shop *~*~*~*~*~*~

If you know me, you might also know that I am an ardent fan of the image morphings :P and I used to spent quite a lot of time doing them....
I would always search for some place to publish my designs... maybe even take a request or two... so here I am posting all my designs and other things on my blog... :D

However, I think that one blog is not good enough for everything, therefore I have created a new blog (with same email address) and so you would definitely like to check it out

Or lets just say - I would like you to check it out :)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To charm you in, I am posting the first post here as well ;)

Here are some avatars I just randomly created :

Ps : Feel free to use them anything, just remember to tell everyone where they can find more of such things ;) ... and if you like them - do comment :D

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...