Thursday, February 27, 2014

I wrote a little 'POEM' for you

[[Dedicated to all the 'Gaurav'z, I
currently am bothered by]]
:P
;)

We met due to little accident
initially, with talks of nothing
much other than the Earth and the Sky
which turned into prolonged hours
between acquaintances,
resulting into friends, i.e. you and I.

There were things sweet
and others too sour
but all through these hills and valleys
I came to trust you more
but what counts is
something that contributes equally to this
your faith and belief you put in me,
a devil in disguise, I am a kind of she

So, to acknowledge what you mean to me,
I write down all that was long due
I want to thank you for being there for me
I wrote this little 'Poem' for you! 

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...