Thursday, May 1, 2014

Miracle of the Day : Anniversary


I remember well enough that the first 'Miracle of the Day' was for 1st May 2013 when I felt glad wishing someone happy birthday.
Now I agree that I haven't been frequent enough to think of something good each day to touch people's lives but I have tried to share and capture all the moments that I could remember.

Miracle of the Day was my attempt to remember how beautiful life is - and that it is beautiful because of all the people around us. Therefore, it is of utmost importance that I value those people - that I affect them in a good way.
Moreover, there are several times when other people make me feel very special.
I would give up anything in this world to keep these moments with me forever and to treasure them for eternity.

So here is to another year ahead of wonderful moments and memories. I hope I would blog more.
And most importantly - Happy Birthday Vivek sir :)

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...