Monday, August 13, 2018

Simply curious

I am not promoting or endorsing anything but I use this Wynk app to listen to music. Its got a fairly huge list of songs and I am more or less able to find all songs I want to listen to! It gets a little annoying with respect to the ads - ofcourse I can always pay to get rid of them!

Off late they have come up with this ad of theirs which displays when you open the app or while the ad is playing.. and its pretty amusing!



Now I am wondering if they already have lakha of people who have upgraded to their premium annual membership - why do they want others to do so as well?

I am not complaining about the ads here!! I just found it pretty amusing!
I mean from my point of view - I am getting the service I want with sometimes 30sec ads which can still be skipped - fyi Wynk team! Also I believe with their app upgrade, they have become a little rigorous with the ads. The frequency has increased. If lakhs of people have taken the membership, this increase is not quite justified. Secondly if lakhs of people have taken the membership then I assume that the ad is not relevant. People are not going to take the membership because an ad tells them to.

Anyways!! Something I found amusing so thought to share 😉

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...