Sunday, December 13, 2009

Introduction

Do you know there is alot more to the subject called 'Mathematics' than just numbers?? No I am not talking of geometry, graphs neither the complex numbers but alot more... Yes there is calculus, curves and measurements but even bigger things exist...

Here is just a small tribute or say effort from my side to the great things that we never see... Mathematics, in true sense is a language... and I am here just as a mere translator according to my 'knowledge and understanding'...

Recently.. I heard someone say 'Math is just like some poem or an artwork.. it is the creation of a mathematician.. in a more permanent way'

How true... Math is just some information embedded in numbers and drawing we often hate.. but if you know the language, they can be deciphered easily...

I myself am weak at Math, I started doing it in 9th because I hated why am I weak in Math... and since then.. lets say I am blessed to have teachers, who always made me do more and more of it.. and so here I am today.. I still hate it but it is one language I understand just like the one I speak or write... or probably with little more ease...

So lets not hate Math altogether and try and see if I can make you see some really interesting things in this...

Ps : I dont use Maths but Math.. for a teacher was cool enough to tell me -

M - Mentally
A - Affected
T - Teachers
H - Harassing
S - Students


and I cant get that outta my mind yet :)

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...