Monday, December 7, 2009

:: Raaz Pichle Janam ka ::




'Reincarnation' ... what do you get when you hear this word? Spooky? Weird? True?

Well my answer is - I dont knw... yes I do believe that it does exist for I believe in everything I dont have a reason not to believe into... however lately I have learnt a thing from the person I adore the most - 'My brain says I wont understand it and my heart says I am not meant to' ... [[Yes its a Robert Langdon dialoge from Angels and Demons :P :D ]]

Anyways... I just know one thing... we got more than 33 million species walking on this planet (if not walking sliding, gliding, flying or whatever... ) and out of those 33 million.. God chose me and developed my mind.. so as to make me a superior specie (as we humans call ourselves)

God gifted me his beautiful creation (this world) to live in... to call my home and he also laid his secrets and the textbooks so that I have the opportunity to reveal them...

and for this I am thankful... and one thing that I want to say is... seeing that God gave me so much... I must have had been his favourite or I should have done really good deeds in my last incarnation...

You know sometimes.. this world appeals to me like a puzzle... a very tiny baby.. if sees something as simple as mix the identical pair... might do it wrong... (I remember it being an exercise in my Math book once and now I get 40 sums of calculus!!! )... but slowly as we gain the intelligence.. we can do the same easily...

Similarly... God has laid all the knowledge there is possible in different forms.. we call them as - science, religion, logic, numbers, language and so on... and then God expects only the worthy one (like in Angels and Demons :P ) to find the starting point of the quest.. and once you find it.. you actually find the path of illumination laid by not Galileo but God himself :D :D

And thats when you gain Nirvana.. I guess.. for I havent found anything yet and so I am not sure :D :P


Anyways... what I mean is... this show I am hell sure is just pranks... just like Rakhi ka Swaymvar.. poor Elesh had he known it was all fake.. atleast he would have had his gf with him... well well well.. we arent talking of Rakhi and Elesh.. so back to the topic...

This show is scripted for sure but think what you would have had been in your previous life.. For me.. nething will do except a lizard...
Gosh I hate hit!!

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...