Sunday, November 9, 2008

Kishore Kumar - the wonder voice


Well I was just listening to one song by Kishore da - rim jhim gire sawan; when I couldnt help thinkin for a 100th time that Kishore Kumar is a rockstar...

I heard someone once quote that singing is 'something done with the ease with which we breathe...' and a good singer is the one who can sing with that ease...and trust me whenever I listen to Kishore Kumar's song...I cant help thinking what great singer he is...

He truely has a golden voice and the way he can sing the most difficult of things with great ease is what makes him just a heart throb.


He has sung all types of songs possible - love duets, sad solo, rock and roll, happy and all kinds you can imagine and trust me it is next to impossible (to the side away from possible) to find faults in his singing... its ust flawless...

Some of my favourites are by Kishore Kumar like I said 'rimjhim gire Sawan' and whenever I listen to it...there cant be a better pleasure to my ears ever again! I know I keep on saying that he is a marvel but I cant help saying so. Its really unfortunate that we dont have such a person with us today but trust me he shall never truely die... he will always live to rule the hearts of million with his golden voice...

Towards the end, trying not to bore you all much bt seriously I am out of words when I need to speak about him. I find myself blessed to have ever heard his songs and once again - he rocks!

Concluding with some of his great lines -
chalte chale...
mere ye geet yaad rakhna
kabhie alvida na kehna...
kabhie alvida na kehna...!!

2 comments:

ika said...

Agreed, word to word, he's one of my favourite, most favourite singer. Rimjhim Gire Sawan is my all time fav. song. :)

Luna Lovegood said...

mine too.. jinkies same pinch :)

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...