Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ps : I love you


Okie I know this is title of a book but its so sweet that I cant help writing this as a title of one of my blogs...okie the blog is not about the book but about ofcourse .."that thing called 'love'.."

I just read a book called 'Dear John' by Nicholas Spark and that book taught me something really magical...

Not going much about that book but only the necessary things that while I was reading the book, alot things too happened in my life. There is a person who means alot to me...a friend for whom I can do anything but I guess I am not that special to him...so one day he said cause I get miserable myself sometimes therefore I make things difficult for people around me too... I know he meant all good and he is correct - I dont deny that but at that moment what all matter was - I asked him "Do I make life miserable to you too?" and he didnt say yes but ofcourse I knew the answer...

I thought alot about it - duh! I think too many things...and well the answer was that "cause it is in giving not in taking" ... I shall always be by him and I know he is there for me - my really sweet friend...

so all I should say is that you can love / like anyone in the world..love isnt just physical...adoration can also be love! indeed it is...

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...