Here are some Hindi Tongue Twisters I found on net with their meanings... Hope you like them :P
madan, mohan, malveya madras mein machhli maarte maarte mare
Chaar Kachari Kachche Chacha,
Raja Gope Gopal Gopaggam Daas
ek ooncha oont hai, poochh oonchi oont ki, poochh se bhi oonchi kya, peeth oonchi oont ki
Khadak Singh ke khadakane se khadakati hain khidkiyan, khidkiyon ke khadakane se khadakata hai Khadak Singh.
Jo hase ga wo fase ga.
Chandu ke chacha ne chandu ki chachi ko chandni-chowk
Samajh samajh ke samajh ko samjho.
Chacha ne chachi ko Chandni Chonk me chandi ke chamach se chatni chatai!
kaccha papad, pakka papad.
mar ham bi gaye, marham ke liye, marham na mila. ham dam se gaye, hamdam ke liye, hamdam na mila
Ente sanchi, chanthayil thaicha sanchi
rakshi shaktishali shasak
Dubey dubai mein doob gaya
tola ram tala tol ke tel mein tul gaya
nazar nazar me har ek naraz me hume us nazar ki talash thi. wo narazar mili to sahi par us nazar me ab wo nazar kahan thi.
samjh samjh ke samjh ko samjho..samjha samjhna
Kaka ae kaki ne kashmir no kabat mathi kachi keri no kachumber kadhi kadhva kahnyu.
faalse ka faasla
Unth uncha, Unth ki peeth unchi. Unchi poonchh unth ki.
- Madan, Mohan and Malveya got killed while trying to kill fish in Madras.
- Four fritters (Kachari) are half-cooked uncle. Four fritters are well-cooked. The well-cooked fritters are half-cooked uncle. The half-cooked fritters are well-cooked!!!!
- There is a tall camel, the tail of the camel is high, more than the tail, the back of the camel is higher.
- When Khadak Singh shakes, the windows shake; when the windows shake, Khadak Singh shakes.
- He who laughs will get trapped. He who gets trapped will laugh.
- Chandus' uncle asked Chandus' aunt to taste a pickle with the help of a silver spoon at Chandni-chowk.
- Understand wisdom by wisdom. Understanding wisdom by being wise is true wisdom. Who does not understand wisdom even after understanding it, He is...what? Unwise.
- Uncle fed auntie at Chandni Chonk with a silver spoon!
- Uncooked papadum, cooked papadum.
- I died because I needed some ointment for my wounds and I did not get it. I died because I yearned for my beloved and I could not get her.
- My bag, stitched at the market
- ruler with demonic powers
- Dubey drowned in Dubai.
- Based on traditional legend dedicated to my grandfather Tola Ram who made it posible.
- distance of just a small cherry like fruit
- Camel is high, Camel's back is high. Tail of the camel is high.
thnks to - http://www.uebersetzung.at/twister/hi.htm