Monday, February 15, 2010

Introduction

Well... as traditionally what I do on my blog.. with introducing a label.. I try and mention what kind of posts you will find in the label.. so here I am... introducing 'sci - log'

very honestly.. though I am a science (non medical) student.. I dont have much information on science.. but I love interacting with people.. and it has been God's grace that I have had teachers who have been amazing with their job... so I think I know somethings.. and I want to share them with others...

Sci - log will deal with mostly whatever we see around us.. normal things :P but I am just gonna show you the abnormality behind them.. that is the science behind them :D :D

Hope you will enjoy!

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...