Saturday, February 27, 2010

Totally Weird!!


I dont know where but I either read it or heard it somewhere... A person ISNOT bad... its the personality he or she possess towards you... I really liked this and so I read the entire article or heard the whole thing.. but I would really want it to share with you all...

Just today I noticed that there are some people in my life.. especially friends - whom I know and no one else know them the same way... strange! (Fish.. when all things come down to real life experiencing... I feel I am copying Satinder :P ) Like one of my really good friend (wont tell her name).. tells that I never need to point her weaknesses when she is with me or I am with her... and its true.. I like her for what she is... why do I need to tell her she's bad? I just need to warn her if she is doing something bad... and I do that... (Do I sound like SRK makes Kajol sound in MNIK :S ).. no people not bragging about my own self.. but trust me.. I have not asked anyone to change... I have just told my besties that they have changed but never even asked them to change... and told no one else that he / she has changed.. and its simply because I wanna know you... like you and respect you for what you are with all your flaws and short-comings.

I really dont get it... if she is friend.. why do I need to change her? and what is so hard about this... I mean what is so hard to accept a person the way he / she is...

And then... there is another person... people say this person never smiles... but I havent seen this person without 'SMILE'.... whenever we talk.. the smile is always there.. it may turn to laughter.. bt always there...

So all in all.. m seriously confused!!

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...