Monday, February 23, 2015

Harry Potter : Mystery 1


It is a little ironic that I write with the pen-name 'Luna Lovegood' but I rarely post anything about the wizarding
world. Maybe I look at the muggle world with Luna's perspective. And anyhow, no matter what world Luna is a part of, she will be in her own world only.

Anyways, so here is a really important thing that I read about HP series. It was a major blooper/ loophole in the story. And it was big enough to destroy the entire beautiful work. Well, maybe not this big but I was pretty concerned regarding it. A couple of days back, I read an article which not only answered all the unanswered questions and restore the magic but it was so sheer brilliant that the magic increased by manifolds.

So... have you ever wondered that how come Fred and George never saw their brother sleep with another guy :P . I mean they had the map since their first year, they should have seen Peter Pettigrew a number of times. And considering that Fred and George never kept to themselves, they must have known that Pettigrew was not a student or a faculty. Also, Pettigrew was famous being the guy who sacrificed himself for the Potters. They must have known this for sure. So how come they never objected their brother sleeping with a dead guy ? :S

I read something about this. I wouldnt call it a theory as it is the only thing that explains this perfectly. Not only is it the first ever explanation to the problem but it is the perfect solution to the problem.

The Marauders created the map. The Marauders were also Animagi (except Lupin who was a werewolf and you know it since you are reading this article). Every month the three needed to sneak out of the Castle to go to the Shrieking Shack with Moony. And knowing the Marauders, I am pretty sure that they would need to venture outside the Castle afterhours and in general as Animagi or under the cloak so as not to be seen.
Now, how could they risk themselves getting caught?

Definitely, they would have put some exception for the invisibility cloak and Animagi :D

So, I firmly believe that Marauders are really clever and so is the person who thought of this theory. I am so glad to have read it and finally cleared the missing bits in my mind.

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...