Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Miracle of the Day : 14th February 2015 : #TheMoment

This is the first time that I am posting a 'Miracle of the Day' with a title. But actually the point is that when I was thinking about writing this particular memory in the blog, the name came to me instantly. So, here it is.

Also I dedicate this to someone... I dont know who but that is what makes the post even more interesting.

This is not a miracle of the time that I usually write about but actually it is a sweet memory that I shared with someone and I wanted to relish it forever, so I am posting it on my blog.

So, well, I was in Kochi for this Valentines Week, and on Valentines' Day, I visited Marine Drive with my parents. There is one Amul Ice Cream Parlor.

Guys/ Girls, if you visit Kochi... go to Marine Drive and do go to this Parlor (on the left). It is really nice.

Anyways, so I went because I wanted some milk shake but couldn't find any good place for a long time and I was really excited seeing this one. Therefore, I went inside and ordered one shake. Now I am not from Kerela so it was really difficult to understand their language. Ordering the milk shake was the easy part as I just had to read it from the menu card.
Well, everywhere it was written that it is self service. So when I saw the milk shake (ice cream shake :P) ready, I got up to take it but the owner asked me to keep sitting. And even though I was standing and away from the seat, he insisted on coming to the table and keeping the glass there.

When I finished, I was really confused about what to do with the glass.... I looked at the owner and he looked back at me and he was smiling. So I smiled back. For like ten seconds, we kept on staring at each other and smiling and then I left.

I mean it was really weird that the guy must be thinking that I am just staring at him and all I wanted to know was what to do with the glass :P. Whatever it was, I am glad to have a sweet memory.

And btw, because it was Valentines Day, the guy was little cute and that he had Corbin Bleu's hairstyle and his face resembled some person on English Television whose name I cant remember :P

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...