Wednesday, October 29, 2008

He Said (part 2)

But these roads are meant for me
how can these be trusted?
if he himself doesnt walk on them with me...
why should it be me alone?

Why didnt...
he say...
the truth?
why didnt...
he show...
it the way he felt?
why did...
he take me one to day to where its hard to live?
even though there cant be a better paradise...
I really cant here survuve!

I am yet happy
cause I think I made a difference...
for which I paid more than just a price
shattered my heart and dreams
punctured my dreams, that were so high...
but he said...
he's happy now!
He showed...
he's in the world he wanted to be in!
He took...
away his miseries from his life...!!
filling my broken heart with smiles!

No idea whom to trust...
I dont know whats the best...
I donno why it feels...he's not so fine...
- the same man who made me shine.
He wont today...
say...
show... or
take...
me to the answers I desire...
but leave me as I am...
to be what I want...
and so let it be -
cause maybe it's just what...
He said!
-----------------------------------------
To He,

I love you! I shall always do but I got no clue why my thoughts say you arent right. What you did cant be repented... Maybe you didnt do it...then why do I feel you did?? Why???
I want the answers but I have left them to destiny and am moving on cause you had once said! Love,
------------------------------------------

Well, this is say part 2 of the poem... I was upset that day and I felt writing it and I did...thats it!! I think I do know the 'he' and I must say that I love him alot. He is a great person to know - always making me smile and forget all my worries bt there is something still wrong about him bt donno why still I say he is good...anyways, hope you liked it!

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...