Saturday, October 11, 2008

HE SAID

I didnt want it to happen
but it finally happened to me
that all my nights and my days
are lost in the search of the ways
he said...
he showed...
he took...
he walked, with me, on...

He said...
life's not sweet and not so fine
but then he showed...
how even in bitterness we smile
he captured my dreams and took away my soul
holding my hand tight in his,
he took me to where I today stand

it's fine...
it's bright...
it's happy and just so right here
but when I turn
I dont see...
the one who brought me; beside me

He said...
he only meant to make things right for me
He showed...
where he wants me to be
but then he took...
his hand out of mine
wanting me to live on and still shine

But how...?
when in need... I am...
of the one I trust...
of the one I treasure...
the same one who taught me life even
in the darkest face of time...

Now,
I shall walk on these ways
with all glories and gifts
happiness showering on me...
My path's golden by am in drifts
cause it hurts...
to be... without him here...
it pains...
to move ahead... knowing he isnt waiting for me there...
Yet I go on... with memories in mind and
cause he wants me to...
...He said!

written by (me) Luna Lovegood on 11th October 2008


Well I want to say that I recently, nearly 6 - 7 months back got to know a guy whom now I adore so much that some call it addiction. This is for him to tell him that he made a huge difference to me...THANKS...and I shall treasure him and the difference always!

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...