Sunday, July 19, 2009

Half Blood Prince

Well its been alot of days since HBP is out and I dnt get to see it!! I am nt complaining kyunki why I didnt see it was an unavoidable occurance... anyways... no this post is not about HBP movie but about the Prince - Severus Snape... ah! My lil angel!


okie I know he has been always in black.. hating Harry but to be honest I never hated him... I always liked him... there was always something or the other about him that made me like him... when others say that he hates Harry, I always see times when he saved Harry...


He's not honestly been my angel but yea Harry's angel! I only hated Snape for some 2 - 4 months, not more... and that was when I finished reading HBP and DH hadnt come out. I mean yea I like Snape and all that but Dumbledore is Dumbledore. I know that Dumbledore had to die, but well hey - I hate the 7th book and I dont consider any of it to be a part of ending... frankly, it was a crap ending to an amazing story...


think of all the moments you spent with Snape -> Snape coming out of the cupboard when Neville faces the Boggart, Snape making potion for Lupin, Snape taking care of Dumbledore, Snape as an Order member, Snape telling Umbridge that she used all Veritserum, Snape telling he got no clue about Padfoot... and the instances we could only feel - a fatherless, poverty stricken childhood, excellence never valued, being made fun of, immense love for Lily, pain seeing Lily in James's blood, Lily's eyes right in between James's face...
its not that easy dude...

Snape's life has entirely been remarkable. He just did a little mistake.. he got some late in confessing his love for Lily. Had he told her earlier, maybe she would have felt the same for him and he would have left Voldie for her and they would have been happy!!

I can say that it kills when you see someone you love so much going far away and now living with the blame and it happened because of you... oh Snape... I am so sorry sweetheart... you didnt do anything sweety! It was destined.. probably for the greater good.. had all this not happened, there would have had been no Harry to vanish the dark Lord.

Ah... you know Snape is one topic which makes me go really crazy... he's been a total sweetheart since day 1 and I dont know why people dont like him... I mean he's been jus perfect gentleman.. first when Harry comes at Hogwarts and had it not been for Snape, I doubt if Harry would be so down to Earth... remember when Ron saw Harry's scar and suddenly Harry was a star.. then Draco comes and wants to be friends... only Snape was the one who treated Harry as a rag and that way Harry worked hard in potions and also overall...

and it wasnt easy for Snape... at a place he saw James's face... but Lily's eyes and Lily's son being pathetic at Potions... Harry had inherited more of his father's traits which made Snape keep feeling guilty and angry...

I must say, Snape's one of the best people I have ever seen... he's a total sweety!

Snape.. you cant die. you will always be there in my heart and my heart will go on!! Lov u!

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...