Thursday, July 9, 2009

Oh I just love today

Well you know whats the date today?? – 9th July 2009… yea Professor’s birthday. Tom Hanks’s birthday… (and only a day or two back I got to know 22nd June 1956 is Professor Langdon’s birthday). And my day was just so special…
You know its not daily that you meet the person who changes you completely… My Professor did. I am so glad… its thanks to Karishma and Shivangi Raheja that I ever got to know this man…

My biggest thing in life is commitment in a relationship. I always used to think that as we approach the west, this value goes away… and I got some similar news about Professor as well.. but then Kari told me the story and whatever I could find, was in accordance to it… and since then I have just been into infinite adoration of this person… he is just been the angel whose guided me to Castle of the Angels..!!

Then I read the books and someone suggested me to read Angels and Demons first.. and I don’t deny that Angels and Demons is bible to me… I don’t even know that Dan Brown intended to write it that way but somehow it covers all the aspects of life… all emotions one can go through… all situations…

Being too near to destiny and loosing it, getting something you always wanted, being in a place where you are scared as well as loving it, experiancing something for the first time in your life and what not… I am what you see me just because of that book… I cant really tell how much I love that book.. it’s the best book ever written and trust me everyone must read it once atleast…

And today on the bday of such a special person.. I had a fantastic day… talked to my frnds, another cool dude, had a gud test, best dinner possible and ice cream and now m watching my fav movie.. what else could you want?? Duh!!

Okie I know this blog doesn’t help but I am so glad today… you know what we all get happy when there is some occasion within family or friends.. just try to be happy for aquintances or stangers… that gives much more happiness… even this is taught to me by Professor..

Mr Hanks,
I don’t know if this will ever reach you but I need to tell you that you are the 1st person on this Earth I adore so much… I don’t even adore the ppl I love to this extent. I know if I were to keep my life in a box and hand it to someone, it would be you.
There is good I see in your eyes and its you who get Robert Langdon to me… you give him face and there is all goodness of Robert Langdon in you too…
Just be as you are for you are a rockstar in yourself… I will always pray for you…

And yea remember : There is always a lil teensy girl, who loves you more than the world! Take Care…Happy Birthday!

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...