Thursday, July 9, 2009

Michael Jackson - dead...

No, I am not informing anyone... I know you all know this and so I am not announcing it. But I wanna say that was his cause of death justified??
To be honest, Michael Jackson was one of the very few people about whom I cannot tell if he is good or bad, but the thing that I can definitely tell about him is that he didn’t die a fair death.

Born in a black family, Michael Jackson knew he was destined on stage but he wouldn’t have imagined the stage so big that he leaves the world crying after him. Well, see I donot know even if I am correct but this is all based on whatever little or much I know about Michael Jackson…

Ofcourse Michael Jackson performed and he got to a stage but getting to the platform wasn’t easy… he was a black… and what he paid – wasn’t it a price too big to be a black? He got his face plastic surgeried 15 times almost. Imagine that? The autopsy says that he had no skin tissue on face… no muscles… just a plastic layer with one layer skin on it – that’s why he looked girl like or gay…

Anyways, I donot know if this was his choice or a necessity to be famous but all I know that today I hold responsible the whole world who is so much into the differentiation of black from white that it caused a talent to also get these thoughts into mind.

We all are saying and mourning that it’s a loss to the world – really?
Think of so many blacks who are aspiring to be like their idol – Jacko, but to be honest, I wont want another Michael, another one who gives away his colour just to be known… that’s honestly I too big price to pay.

You know something? We all realise the value of what we have once its gone… I donot know Michael realised it or not but loosing his colour was something… taking drugs, severe pain killers and what not. In a way, I am glad he is free of the pain. No one deserves that pain.

Next – does it really matter being a black so much? I hate even thinking of this question… I don’t know till when will we continue such things…
Anyways, may his soul rest in peace.

Michael,
You were a darling…
I see some good in you and if the other rumours about you are true, to be true, I don’t care…
I donnot know about others, but there is someone (me) who’s gonna miss you.
May your soul rest in peace…

Ps – I know you are watching for the several you have inspired and I hope you be their guiding angel!

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...