Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I miss you

been 3 years.. will you believe it?? 3 years back today my dad was scolding me to sleep soon for the next morning we had to come to meet you.. I woke up on 15th the usual way - dad waking me.. and dressed... then I switched on my PC and was on net in no time.. Uncle was there (Tublu).. he had his webcam and as it was a lil early some 8 o clock.. he was free and so he showed me his room.. it was blue.. I remember it all so clearly... this is one thing I wont forget.. this day was like eternity long and still its eternity away...

Then we came to your place but I didnt find the you I knew... I am extremely sorry... I know I havent been upto standard ever... I have been a bad grand-daughter but you know its too late when you realise it.. and now that I do... there is no one to listen to this..

I miss you Eja... you are life! You taught me all I know today... you know whenever someone calls me good, I feel so proud... because you got all that goodness into me... my mum - dad arent like this but you are.. and I learnt it all from you. I choose my wrong and rights from what you told me and touchwood, I have been very lucky till date... except for this date 3 years back...

I have listened so much frm you... even when I didnt wish to.. remember waking me at 3 at night and asking is it 3? I hated u for that moment.. bt at the end of the day I do need you here... please...

There doesnt go a single day I dont miss you... its impossible and I donot know how I made it this far... I really need you... I cry almost every night but you arent there.. its ridiculous of life that a person becomes a photo.. and no matter what you do, the photo wont talk to you... you dont care na? You dnt care anymore.. for if u would have, I know, you would have been here with me.. for me...

They say that you are there with me always but I want you here where I can tell you things, talk to you, ask you stuff and all that we did together and which we didnt.. I promise I will read out stories to you daily.. but please come back na... Eja I sachi mein miss you!

Kaash.. it was me to leave and not you... we all need you..

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...