Monday, September 28, 2009

Dasvidania

You knw what? Whenever we meet new people.. its so difficult to start a conversation... you dont knw what the person is like or will you both even have something common.. this happens alot in parties or your first day to school...

but you know the harder part?? Now you have knwn a person and made frnds with him / her... its hard to accept that soon its going to be goodbye!


A friend of mine recently asked me that do I hate saying goodbyes? Are they difficult for me? And I guess its time to accept - YES... I hate people leaving. No matter they were good or bad to me.. no matter I liked them or not but I hate it when I need to say bye. And if you know me.. I jus wave and I dont say 'bye'...

Suddenly all this for I recently said bye to a friend... and this post is just for him.. to remember one the my friends who really made life positive for him.. who freakingly spoke more than me and even made my quiet... I loved arguing with him and with him it was just like we were back in Nursery.. where you dont really care who the one in front of you is.. you dont need to pretend.. you can say your heart like it is...

I remember when I first saw him.. I was in 9th.. then we worked together in a group the same year bt hardly knew each other... we talked when I was in 11th.. I got a friendship band.. which was so sweet and so mysterious.. :P... and SHivangi Goel tore it too X( ... Then I loved when he would ask riddles and just walk out of the room leaving you so frustrated when you cant solve it.. and in the end it would turn out to be really easy... you need to see the sparkle in his eyes when he blushes.. OMG.. I know boys dnt blush bt someone needs to tell this to him... and what I am gonna miss the most will be that if we talk 20 mins a day... 15 mins I am laughing my life out and the rest 5 I am trying to speak :P .... there are countless memories I got of this new frnd... new frnd for he called me a frnd only too recently though I guess we have been frnds since long...

Okie.. I donno why am I writing this.. I just know that there is a smile I want to save in my heart so that I can see it always whenever I close my eyes...

I also know it neednt be a goodbye bt its the better thing for both of us for I have experianced when frnds stay apart for long... things change drastically... and in a matter of months.. I am gonna be really far frm him.. so I want to part with good memories and not sour tastes of no calls and no talks for months...

Well... I will jus say...

Dude,
it was hard saying goodbye to you... one thing I had to do and I didnt want to... bt I knw that I did it just for you! Be as you are ... be glad.. and remember you always have a frnd...
Love ya!!

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...