Tuesday, September 15, 2009

India to host Common Wealth Games...

Okie.. I know that you all know this and so this is no reminder or a news caption... actually this is totally opposite to the heading... (fish.. do I sound like Uday and Vanshika :P :P)

Well then... the thing is everyone knows that Common Wealth Pres is there... I knw it a little more for he lives across the road :D

So well as u all must know that this dude has asked the PM to interfere in the arrangements for the common wealth games.. and if you are in Delhi.. you must knw that THERE IS NO PREPARATION...

I mean.. guys / gals jus think of it.. if this dude gives a report that we cant have the games.. and the venue is changed.. how much disgrace it will be to my country... WHY THE ****** hell arent the politicians understanding that this is unfortunately not the time to make money or controversies...

Any party... I say even if it had to be Mahatma Gandhi.. even if he gives a statement that 'sorry we cant have the games' .. even he should commit suicide before saying somethin like this...

A country with 120 crore population... 7th largest in terms of land.. a country of rivers... the country known of being the best host... we ve been in top 5 produces for various kinds of food.. and we cant host one **** game???

Its worse than giving the keys of the country to any terrorist group ...

Till date if you say - I am an Indian... you may be discriminated on the basis of being a lil backward but your head is held high for you are an Indian.. born in a country which gives the best education.. a country known for its talent.. its culture.. heritage.. and God forbid if the games are called off.. and u say you are an Indian.. what is someone asks me 'oh the same India which couldnt host one game??' ...

You know what.. I love my country and I love it beyond limit.. bt its no longer my country.. its all eaten by **** ... no invader... no outsider.. no imperialist did that bad to the country as much done by people inside.. and the great thing is WHO WILL HEAR??? PEOPLE DIE.. who cares?? COUNTRY GETS BAD NAME.. who cares?? BUT POCKETS NEED TO BE FULL!

1 comment:

Luna Lovegood said...

I agree Lord...

Lord's so right.. always!

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...