Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thnks for making me what I am...

It feels really weird you know when just in one day you are told that you are a great human... people wake up.. I am no 'angel'... I heard it from few while other's wrote that I am really good...

As a matter of fact.. I really donno what I do it right or wrong.. I do it for I want to do it... I do it for my heart wants me to... and eventually if it turns to be a good deed... Its just coincidence...

Well.. I am not trying to anyway show that I am good or bad... but I want to tell a very special person.. actually 2 of them.. the 2 angels of my life.. thnk you for being there.. I am what I am just because of them.. they are so good that I keep trying to reach their level and possibly only that makes me good...

I am what I am just because of you... and to be honest I dont still am what I should be to match you.. I wont be that ever.. but I will never stop trying!!

Thnks!

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...