Thursday, September 24, 2009

Echoes...

Well... memories.. a brand new label just for the person I miss the most in this world... my granny... she's been more than mum to me!!

Well.. no I am not sulking or senti.. I just dont want to loose the countless memories I have of her... and just for that sake... I will try and write as manyy as I can of her... and inshallah... they will be my strengths!

I remember telling her I had an ice cream and not giving it to her :P ... I remember seeing her sit at the threshold and cut vegetables ... I remember her cooking food.. I remember her telling me tales I will never hear again... I remember her praying... I remember where she hid the pack of toffess and how much we loved eating them... I remember her telling my dad not to pamper me so much.. I remember her telling me tales out of a word... her combing my hair... her taking my side... waking me at 3 to jus ask me its 3...

and they are countles...

I just tried to write what all I could see in front of my eyes immidiately... but honestly it will be impossible to write all...

Its been 3 years since I havent seen her.. spoken to her.. heard her... though I have forgotten your voice Eja... I always will remember that you want me to be a good girl and I also know you are looking and therefore I will be a good gal...

You are there with me in whatever I do... and I am truely blessed in this sense..

Oh.. How I wish you were here with me... wish I had been a better grand-daughter.. there was so much we were yet to do... and now its all left unspoken and undone...

"...oh how I wish you could see
everything that's happening for me..."

Honestly, hope you are glad wherever you are...!
Missing you...

and the words you said will always be with me.. like the Echoes... Echoes that come from the heart!

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...