Friday, November 13, 2009

**Friends Forever**

This is for a very special friend of mine.. she isnt reading it for its like we are friends who dont talk.. dont see each other or stuff.. and I hate to admit - we dont know each other.. not now...

Shivangi (Pinky)...
Before I disappear into nothing and you wake up one day and you want to talk to me but I am not here.. before that - I wanna let you know a few things.. important ones...

You mean alot.. if you hadnt I wouldnt leave Adi for you.. or lets say Shonali couldnt be forced to do that... I know you said so for you meant all good but you forgot it would hurt me.. When I needed you there to be with me.. you were no where.. and this hurts.. You even dont know my birthday now...
No comparisons.. but he did know and he got me a gift.. he was nothing more the friend you were!

And the remaining.. I dont want to hear what your friend has to say... I respect her opinion and I know the girl you dont want me to be talking of (who fought with Nitisha)... I know that girl pretty well.. in a fight I know she could have spoken tons and tons what you dont expect a girl to speak.. but if she spoke.. I trust her to know what she spoke and to an extent I know she wont do it without a reason...

So if you dont wanna talk to the girl.. its k.. no forcing you but dont speak ill of her...


And I know my words dont mean anything to you.. not now.. I hope inshallah one day they will...

Take Care
and keep smiling always!

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...