Thursday, November 12, 2009

Midnight Sun


If I say I have read it.. wont hurt for duh.. its available on the net and anyone can read it (no piracy.. Stephanie has it on her site)

Well then even I read it and what I wanna say is... its beautiful...

Reading Midnight Sun.. a thought came across my mind.. we meet so many people daily... or lets not say meet.. lets say see.. or share the place with...

Now we arent as fortunate as Edward... for he wasnt able to listen to Bella's thoughts.. he was drawn to her... but this luck isnt with us.. then just think how many people we miss..

Maybe the girl who brushed past you yesterday shared the same thoughts.. maybe the guy in your favourite blue loved the same movie as you... maybe that teacher.. nasty weird looking is the one who can tell you what you want.. maybe that uncle whom you hate to look at be your mentor and what not???

The only thing is we just dont knw... humans are bad at this I must say.. they are scared to try.. to experiment.. what if it doesnt turn out well?? If it doesnt.. let it go to hell.. move on..

Back to the book.. (I will put the 'gyaan' in some other blog entry)... I enjoyed reading it but I wish it wasnt leaked out... for
1. As an author.. Stephenie should have a right about the publishing date
2. She had emotions with it and hurting them is BAD
3. I want her to complete which she says is postponed for infinite time...

Now I am stuck up with an incomplete Edward :P...

Oh I so much wanna knw what was Edward thinking in the end.. in the very end when Bella asks him to bite her... I really wanna...

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...