Sunday, November 22, 2009

Shiamak Davar





You see this guy here... Shiamak Davar... OMG!! I am just totally crazy about him.. he's got such a sweet smile.. and so deep eyes.. how can one not love him ?? <3<3<3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://www.timescontent.com/tss/photos/preview/153187/Shiamak%20Davar.jpg">


About Shiamak.. I must say there is truth that I see in his eyes.. he's just as simple as anything can be.. so organised and loving.. he knows his job and he knows how to do it effectively... and thats what matters... he's simple.. sweet yet a fashion statement.. actually a style statement...

I heard his instructors in an interview.. that Shiamak is no longer a name.. it is a style.. a dance form.. he's unique and he built himself this!!




Today all I want is... I want to dance WITH Shiamak Davar... Its not going to be easy.. I need to be even better than perfect... but I know this dude.. one day inshallah I am going to dance with you.. not from some contact or something.. for I will dance matching your feet... I promise you that!

I am literally nuts about everything about Shiamak.. his eyes.. his smile... He's just angel like :P

I often wonder that God has created some of the finest people to be around... Shiamak's definitely one of them.. SDIPA is not only a place to dance.. its a place for your talent.. all kinds of it and above all its for oneness... it makes friends for life and also heels.. heels your soul.. completes you spritually and emotionally (well thats what I have heard... I havent been lucky enough to get in till date)

Not wanting to end it but I will have to.. else I will go on and on when it comes to Shiamak...
I will always have one complain... just one with God.. that why did you create so great people and create them as humans.. and that to elder to me.. till date I know 3 people.. without whom I cannot.. just CANT imagine any life on this Earth and the unfortunate thing is all three of them are humans.. they will die one day and (not wanting to sound depressed or anything ) I hate to think what then...

Please God.. Shiamak's one of those special children of yours.. take care of him and let him be thou messenger of love and goodness..

Shiamak.. I <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://images.taragana.com/2009/04/03/935937497.jpg">

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...