Thursday, May 25, 2017

The one for whom I compose this Song

A pinch of right and a pinch of wrong
Is the one for who I compose this song
He's bitter, He's sour
But maybe that's the flavors of his heart
He's dedicated, He's divine
But maybe its just his less known part
His journey is not this short; it is rather long
Of the one for who I compose this song

So much pain is in there
In the heart that he bears
Yet I see him smile
Even when nothing good he hears
Never had a friend, did he for very long
The one for who I compose this song

At times he can get greedy
Wanting more than he needs
Is it just his selfishness
Or more than it heeds
At times he is less right and more wrong
Is the one for who I compose this song

I can never decide
If he is naughty or nice
All I know is
I always pray for the better
Of the one for who I write this song!!!!

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...