Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My White Shirt

Today while taking out the summer clothes.. my mum showed me the white shirt... the same one I wore when I went to the school for the first time.. It is really torn and in bad shape... and when mum asked if she should throw it.. I snatched it from her and said ' NEVER ' ....

The shirt suddenly brought back so much... the first time I saw that aquarium... those cameras... the big China vases outside Principal's office... saw that reception... went inside Principal's room... meet our Principal who certainly is one of the most charming personalities I have ever met... seen that TV on which corridors show and how Princi sneak peaks at them with the corner of his eyes... the aquarium in his room... the golden dizzle that makes it sparkle... that huge table... those awards... the mirror... the cosy sofa... the warmth...

More importantly... my choice of Mathura Road over Sardar Patel.. and ofcourse the last time I was in Princi's room was with the person I met here.. the person who should be the sole reason of my arrival to the school... one of my bestest friends... someone who knows me inside out...

Just a small white shirt (small to me now :P) holds in so much... and what I write and you read are mere words.. what that shirt really stores.. is engraved forever in my heart!! And mum.. am not throwing it off!

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...