Friday, March 5, 2010

:: Perspective ::



Okie.. I know perspective is not a scientific topic of discussion but it is an important concept in science.. (as far as you ask me) and so here is something that I would like to share...

In an article I had read 'The mystery : Mona Lisa smiling or Not - revealed' they said that the Mona Lisa painting is such drawn that it appears smiling to some while not to others... however the criteria to whom it will appear smiling is right within one self.. the article said that we got certain cells within us that make us happy or upset... if we have plenty of those cells.. the Mona Lisa will appear smiling.. else sad...
Funny...


I sometimes feel that lately.. lots of such explainations have started coming up... which are truely vague in the scientific way but too easy to be true and understood by all.. such explainations just conclude that somethings were made by God to be just let that way and not understand.. fine if God created us superior to any other specie on this Earth.. doesnt mean we are to know everything that he did... sometimes.. we just need to leave it on him..

now the Mona Lisa thing.. I found it pretty true.. if I am angry or upset.. the Mona Lisa in my room darenot smile but if I am happy... she is smiling.. and sometimes I even see her eyes glitter!

So basically... its just the way you see to it that makes the different and people trust me - This statement IS scientific!!

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...