Thursday, January 23, 2014

Baby Names


This is a very personal post! I am putting this in my blog, nonetheless, because I don’t know where else I can keep it so that I could reference it easily, a few years hence.

I was just thinking of what lse to write in another post when I thought about a name - 'Poonam' and definitely I just love this name. So, I thought that if my yet-unborn daughter's name is to be kept from the alphabet P, it is definitely 'Poornima' (for that is a little better name) and her house name will be 'Poonam'. Apart from that, I have always wanted to name my yet-unborn daughter 'Sneha' (since Mr. Bajaj and Prerna had their daughters grow old in Kasauti)…

Therefore, I thought that in case I forget, I definitely need a list of all the names and here it is!!

For Daughter -
A -
B -
C -
D -
E -
F -
G -
H -
I -
J -
K -
L -
M -
N -
O -
P - Poornima (Poonam)
Q -
R -
S - Sneha
T -
U -
V -
W -
X -
Y -
Z -

Now, I don’t want you calling me gender-biased, so I need an equal list for a son. But let me tell you that I just want a daughter as girls are just so loveable!! Aww!!!!!! And also, such cute and adorable stuff is done more for daughters. But still, here it goes -

For Son -
A -
B -
C -
D -
E -
F -
G -
H -
I -
J -
K -
L -
M -
N -
O -
P -
Q -
R -
S -
T -
U -
V -
W -
X -
Y -
Z -

Now, there can be a question what if I have two children… well then, in case I have a girl and a boy, there is no issue but if I have 2 boys or 2 daughters, I am sure that the chances of both of them having their name from the same alphabet are pretty slim and so that won't be required. In any other case, I will remember to blog the solution I adopted ;)

Stay tuned for the next post…… lolzz!!

NOTE: I will not complete this post… as in till now, I have only two names in my mind, so I am posting those. I will keep updating this list, as and when I get more names. Feel free to comment down names that I can consider! :)
And each time I update the list, I will highlight it in some way, so no worries ;)

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...