Friday, January 17, 2014

It’s the way you want to see, that you see things!


I am sure that each one of us has heard this statement quite a few times but what matters is that how many people actually follow it. It is easier done than said - no, you didn’t read incorrect, I did write - 'easier done than said'.
You know life's isnt that cruel as we sometimes see it as but it is often that we see life as so cruel that it gets so!

I know, you might be thinking that it is very easy to write it on the internet… but well, I can prove it to you if you give me another few precious minutes of your time and scroll down to read what I am going to write.

I am sure you must have heard the song - 'Bheege Honth Tere' of movie Murder… popularly of Mallika Sherawat and Emraan Hashmi fame. It is one of the deep romantic and seductive songs of hindi cinema. But is that so?
Whenever I hear the song, I don’t  feel anything romantic or seductive about it, instead, I think it is a devotional song - devotion to God!

Check it out -

Bheege hont tere, pyaasa dil mera
>> Aashirwaado aur Divya vachno ko Bhagwaanji bolte hain… jinke liye hum sab (manushya) hamesha pyaase rehte hain

Lage abrr sa haan mujhe tan tera
>> Bhagwaanji ka roop divya hai, tilasmi hai… jadoobhara hai

Jamke barsa de mujhpar ghataayein
>> Bhagwaanji aap mujhpar apni blessings aur gifts ki baarishein barsa dijiye

Tuhi meri pyaas tu hi mera jaam
>> Tum (Bhagwaanji) hi ho jiski mai iccha karta hun aur aap hi ko paa kar meri ye iccha poori hogi

Kabhi mere saath koyi raat gujaar
>> Kabhi toh aisa ho ke raat bhar mai aapki bhakti mei bitaun

Tujhe subah tak main karu pyaar ha
>> Ek aisa mauka do, ke subah tak mai aapki bhakti mei leen rahun

Oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh

Saansein aanch teri, tan aag tera
>> Bhagwaanji ki ek saans mei hi kitna tej hai… unka roop agni-jwala hai

Chhine nind meri lute chain mera
>> Unhi (Bhagwaanji) ke smaran mei na neend aati hai aur na hi chain rehta hai

Kaala jaadu karein lambe baal tere
>> jo bhi accha hai wohh toh aapse hai parantu jo bhi bura bhi hai (like kaala jaadu) wohh bhi aap hi se utpan hua hai

Aankhein jhil teri nore laal tere
>> Aankhoin mein karuna ke saagar kaid kar rakhe hain

Kabhi mere saath koyi raat gujaar
Tujhe subah tak main karu pyaar oh
Oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh

 
Oh oh oh, oh ho oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh

Aankhein keh rahi, jo na ham kahe
>> Kabhi aisa ho jab mai tumse (Bhagwaanji se) na keh sakun par aapko shabdo ki zaroorat nahi samajhne ke liye. Aap toh aankhoin se hi mann ki baatein padh lete hain

Use sun le tu jo na lab kahe
>> Har baat jo mere mann mein hai, wohh aapse thodi na chupi hai

Tu na soye aaj, main na sou aaj
>> Ek mauka do ke aapki bhakti mein leen ho sakun… ke aap jis prakhar mere liye sarvatra ho, mai bhi aapko apne astitva ka ehsaas dila sakun

Tujhe dekhu aaj, tujh mein khou aaj
>> Tujhe (Bhagwanji ko) dekhti hi rahun aur teri bhakti hi karti rahun

Kabhi mere saath koyi raat gujaar
Tujhe subah tak main karu pyaar

Oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh
 
Bheege hont tere, pyaasa dil mera
Lage abrr sa haan mujhe tan tera

------------------------------

First of all, I don’t intend to hurt anyone… so please don’t get offended. I am just here to say that it is the way you look at things. Today, people find something adult in normal words and I just like to find a normal meaning even in adult talks. But with this I don’t intend to hurt any emotions.
Moreover, I have placed this things in the jokes section as often things that are more casual, contain the deepest of the meanings.

With this post, I just intend to share a little thing in my heart and hope that I could at least show that there are many facets for anything, we just need to look hard enough.
And if nothing else, I hope you finish reading this with a smile…………..

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...