Thursday, January 30, 2014

Gauhar - Kushal Pic-tory

I really wanted to post this for long now but, well nothing really, am just lazy. Minor contribution is the fact that I have alot of ideas and I am still too lazy! It just takes me a lot of time to navigate between the ideas :P

Anyways, I just love to see Gauhar-Kushal jodi. They look just too cute together. The their cuteness was heightened at the grand finale where the two of them did a heart-warming performance.

Here are pictures of their performance in the finale!! :D

Enjoy!!









































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Dont they look just adorable!! I hope they stay this way.... forever!!

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...