Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Online_Library : Introduction

Hey friends,
I am back again with an introduction post.

Online_Library will have ebooks which are totally free to download for everything.
Like I always say that I love reading and everyone must read... so I keep on searching ebooks... as they are convenient to read.

While searching for ebooks I found that there are blogs where people used to post only ebooks but it is a little unfortunate that certain such blogs that I found are now not active. Therefore, I thought why not me!! I dont honestly have a very large collection but I am sure I have some books that people will enjoy... and also the task for me is to keep expanding my own library which I am sure you all will agree!!






Hope I will help the readers to read more... :)

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...