Monday, July 8, 2013

'Memories' - 'Yaadein' - the way the person up there tells us, we are blessed ;)

First of all, there are several times or phases when we insist on saying that "Life Sucks" or when you read the title, you will just wanna say "Blessed? This aint for me!".. but that is just a phase and the most beautiful thing about phases is that they tend to pass, no matter how long they might feel or seem, but yes, they will all pass! And in the end, we are left with some experiences that make us a better person for tomorrow and some memories, which remind us that we are blessed!! 

Imagine, you have just realized that one of your dear friends never considered you the same. Of-course, it hurts like hell! But it just makes us capable of analyzing people better and moreover, what I say often - 
No matter you are not talking to some person now; No matter how many distances have separated you; the moments that you spent together will be yours forever! It just takes a wink of the eye to relive all the happiness you felt in those moments.
And if you do that, I know it is hard, but it keeps you from ruining and replacing those good memories with the ill said words or the cold wars you might have switched over to!

But well, then again, it all depends on the person and how he or she decides to do with the course of life!!

Remember :

They say its destiny that is sure to come your way, but its never like that. Life is never a straight line from our birth to our destiny! It is always a graph that extends from the node that we tend to choose and only we can choose!!

Back to the memories - I believe, its the most beautiful thing that ever happened to mankind. I can remember all the good moments of my life forever and recall them whenever I want to.
I can always remember my bad moments or mistakes so that I make sure that I never repeat them again...

and then, speaking like a recently-crossed-the-teen-age :P
It makes me keep in mind about every special person, friend, acquaintance in my life!!

Anytime that I want to, I can close my eyes and wander off in my own La-La Land to remember the friends and the laughs we shared.

teri yaad yaad - 4
teri yaad yaad - 4
pade sang jeena hai jasbaad yaar
koi aaye na tere baad yaar
har waqt kambhakt tadpaaye
teri yaad yaad - 4
teri yaad yaad - 4
jahaan bhi gaya main sanam tujhko paya
mere sang hamesha raha tera saaya
aankhon mein khwaab seene mein dard
hothon pe sirf hai teri baat - 3
pade sang jeena hai jasbaad yaar
koi aaye na tere baad yaar  

It makes me remember every person who did good to me... people who molded me, who have bits here and there in making me who I am.


har waqt kambhakt tadpaaye
teri yaad yaad - 4
teri yaad yaad - 4
falak pe - 2 chaand jab aata hai
tera hi - 2 tasavvur lata hai
dil ki deewar pe tu hi tu
rag rag mein tu bahe mere saath - 3
pade sang jeena hai jasbaad yaar
koi aaye na tere baad yaar
har waqt kambhakt tadpaaye
teri yaad yaad - 4
teri yaad yaad - 4 

and if you notice a little to carefully, the best thing that ever happened on planet Earth is - to love and being loved! Think carefully, its all about memories!!

If you get what I have said, I wanna just end it a little abruptly, so next time when i read, I feel the need to think ahead and so would you :)
Stay Blessed till then :)

No comments:

A little drama is required

Being an Indian, I can totally bet that you can just never get enough of drama. You may hate it yet you can’t escape it. I think that w...